Friday, January 2, 2009

the first post!

2008 is over, 2009 is here! out with the old, in with the new. bye bye xanga. hello blogspot! it just seems that blogspot offers a more simple layout, so sure, why not :) so i was sleeping over at dianna's house 12/29/08 and we were reminiscing about what happened each month during 2008. i couldn't remember ANYTHING. darn my horrible memory. so i decided to blog about my day every day (if i can) no matter how trivial or redundant the days may seem. so let me just do some catching up for my own sake.
winter break -went to socal to visit uncle, aunt, and baby jacob :) december 16-28. yeah i spent a large portion of my winter break there. i loved it though! i got my own room and we went around to different malls like the irvine spectrum and mission viejo. i helped take care of the baby since my auntie is going to be welcoming baby julia into the world in about 4 weeks. i think i want to live in socal when i get older :D. -after i came back from socal, i slept over at andrea's house. hahah i seemed to do a lot of that during winter break too. very thankful because she is saving me from having to sleep on the floor and listen to my parents' harmonius snoring. -sleeping over at dianna's house was fun because we played mahjong and made brownies! we also ate strawberry cheesecake icecream. drools*.
new years eve, i went to st. augstine's with gfc. omg i haven't been there at all this whole winter break. it was cool seeing everyone again :) :) :). we ate sesame ball thingies. yumyum. i remember feeling kind of disappointed with certain youth because i noticed that the young kids and old kids were still kind of separated. sigh. whatever! i slept over at lila's that night.
new years went to a2f dinner. made dumplings! man that night was a nightmare. my dad was being such a meanie (for lack of a better word). sigh. but andrea saved the day! (and justin too :D) now andrea and i are in her room blogging. hhaha.

1 comment: