Monday, January 12, 2009

feeling unproductive.

so today, woke up at 8:30 and felt so so tired. dead tired. so i ate yogurt before i left for class, and i thought that would suffice for a couple of hours, but nope. i had to find out the hard way. i went to my sas class, and ten minutes before class ended, my tummy let out the biggest growl ever. sigh. i felt more was coming, so i just left and went to my dorm to eat a granola bar. HHAHA. sad. but yeah, then went to math. i wrote like nothing down because i didn't learn anything. my calc teacher is so nice and sweet, but i don't learn anything from him! afterwards, went to lunch with shannon, celeste, brittney, and agna. then celeste, shannon, and i went to sorrento to waitlist for sorrento. i think it's going to be really expensive. i know celeste loves it there, but my priority is price and not spaciousness. im paying for all this myself, so the less, the better yeah? we'll see. then came back and i took a fat nap. felt good, but then felt so lazy afterwards. i think napping is bad. i didn't go to the arc today! i need a schedule. i think im not a spontaneous person; i'd rather have a schedule and stick to it so i'll just do it. hahha boring much? shutup.

watched yes man with jasmine and shannon on my laptop. clay and alvin came to visit. kind of weird. but whateverr. i need to make a schedule so i can follow. english homework time :/

1 comment:

  1. I can make you a schedule ;D
    i made one for me to put on my wall. i made one for nicole & justin & phi also. yayayy for schedules! :D

    P.S you can also try a planner =)

    ReplyDelete