Monday, January 5, 2009

wet nails.

so im waiting for my left hands' nails to dry right now. hahha. so i got back to davis yesterday, and i realize how much i miss my bed. hahah 3 inch mattress topper ftw! but yeah, i got back and i looked in my fridge; there were small black moldy things :(. i cleaned it, because my parents left and so obviously i couldn't make them to do it -_-. but just cleaned up all my stuff, and then had dinner with celeste! it was fun; we got caught up and shared each other's excitement in moving into an apartment next year. whoohoo :). anyways, afterwards we went to my dorm and we looked up different apartments online. we have 5 options! south davis: tanglewood, sorrento; north davis: almondwood, chaparral; west davis: portage bay apartments. so we're going to go apartment-touring this saturday. woot woot! then jasmine came over, and then eventually shannon came too :). its kind of nice being back here. it was such a nice day too.

today, on the other hand, is sprinkly and gloomy :(. first day of winter quarter! classes weren't too bad. 9:00 chem; 10:00 science and society; 12: calculus. and that's it! :D :D. had lunch with shannon, agna, and brittney afterwards. then i did my calc hw, which took way too long. and now im here painting my nails and blogging. the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment