Friday, September 25, 2009

first day of school.

apartment living is the BOMB. i dont even know if that makes sense..but i love apartment life! i love my housemates :)

so first day of school was today and i woke up at freaking 650 AM. AYY EMM. crazy stuff. my class started at 730. yes, you heard me correctly. seventhirtyinthefreakingmorning. it wasn't even for a class i liked. it was PHYSICS 7A. im not even in the class technically. waitlisted number one. i better get in, or i'll be very angry about waking up this early for no reason. haha just kidding. but i do hope i get in. even though im not the biggest fan of physics.

i was reunited with the arc today and it felt so good <33

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been reunited with the arc yet. I shall tomorrow! VISIT MEEE :(

    ReplyDelete