Tuesday, February 10, 2009

esther is sick.

so today i skipped my enl class because i felt horribly sick when i woke up. i had sore throat + fever + all these other not so lovely symptoms. of all english classes i go to, i just had to miss the most important one? whatever. i'll copy notes from a stranger :o. so i felt kind of ticked off today at shannon. okay, so she's kind of the one who got me sick. and i don't expect her to cater to me or anything, but maybe a little consideration? she was talking to her boyfriend on webcam and on the phone really loudly. and i was thinking "couldn't she just talk to her boyfriend outside on the balcony?" especially when every noise is magnified like 100x because of me being sick? i don't know, i don't think she's that considerate..or maybe it's just me? i don't know, what would you expect your roommate to do when you're trying to sleep away the sickness? i sucked it up and went to legos because i was supposed to lead the game. i felt very ugh though. but luckily angela took me to savemart to get me some drugs :). i just ate some, so i hope that i'll be knocked out on my bed sometime soon!

1 comment: